1928 Model A Ford Phaeton
Model A Photos | Kay's and Lyn's Home Page
- Although the Model A is a convertible it was rarely driven with the top down.
- There isn't really enough on the car to fail, so break-downs were rare, although not unheard of.
- From time-to-time, a leaf from one of the springs would break.
- The radiator would leak on occasion, but a soldering iron, heated on the kitchen stove, soldered the hole shut.
- If the winter was particularly cold, the isinglass side curtains are used to keep some of the cold out, but even then the ride is less than comfortable.